Saturday, June 18, 2016

I got choked up!

I got a message from a customer who told me that

 my harness she purchased for her little chihuahua

 saved her dog's life!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/miascloset?ref=hdr_shop_menu&section_id=5145527

I wanted to leave you a review about one of 

the dresses we purchased a while back from

 your shop! It saved my dogs life! We were 

walking with her and she got too close to a 

drainage ditch on the side of the road, and 

she fell in. Luckily, our leash was attached to 

her dress and we were able to pull her up. If it

 wasn't for the harness dress, we would have 

lost our little pup. The dress was so strong 

and didn't tear or anything when my step 

mother pulled her out. Thank you so much!! 

We really do appreciate you and your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment